Library 2.0

the future of libraries in the digital age

WELCOME TO LIBRARY 2.0

Follow #Library20

About

Resources (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Minuteman's Production server. your provider's email server sends a message back to the Production server.

Our management team at Minuteman Library Network failed to remedy difficulty with the network Innovative Interfaces Millennium http://www.i

Started by the zak

0 May 19, 2007

Circ Systems Designed by Librarians

Has anyone else noticed the Georgia state-wide library software? It's open source, and includes many of the features I've dreamed about: un…

Started by Paul Scaer

1 May 17, 2007
Reply by Paul Scaer

Infothought blog (DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Google, censorware, and an inside view of net-politics)

Infothought blog (DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Google, censorware, and an inside view of net-politics) http://sethf.com/infothoug

Started by the zak

0 May 15, 2007

What alternatives are around?... to overdrive

What alternatives are around?... to overdrive for library users/clientele/customers having in mind this point of view?... _ _ _ _ _ Send…

Started by the zak

3 May 15, 2007
Reply by the zak

To Latin American teachers and librarians (post in english and in spanish) Para docentes y bibliotecarios latinoamericanos innovadores

By means of the present I inform you that in order to spread innovating activities in information, I will interview those professionals, te…

Started by Diana Rodríguez

1 May 11, 2007
Reply by Diana Rodríguez

Web 2.0

Cool Gadgets for web 2.0 next generation web

Started by Sanref

1 May 9, 2007
Reply by Sanref

Looking for library policies and guidelines for 2.0 tools

Could anyone point me toward good examples of library policies or guidelines for using blogs, wikis, and other tools? I am looking for exam…

Started by Jennifer G

2 May 8, 2007
Reply by Jennifer G

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service