Library 2.0

the future of libraries in the digital age

WELCOME TO LIBRARY 2.0

Follow #Library20

About

Uncategorized (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enhancing a basic degree

I am finishing up my school librarian master's degree & certification. I am considering taking one or more classes to enrich my degree…

Started by Glenajo Shambeck

6 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Liz Pidgeon

Post of Assistant Librarian & Library Assistant at Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida

Dear All, Applications are invited for the two post of ‘Library Assistant’ and one post of ‘Assistant Librarian’ at Central Library of Noid…

Started by ANOOP KUMAR BISHT

0 Apr 28, 2011

E-Database of Construction Co.

can anybody suggest me some e-databases of any construction company   or industrial reporting specially food divisions.   Thanks

Started by ANOOP KUMAR BISHT

0 Apr 22, 2011

Jatinangor Expo, PIC musik In Consep !

Jatinangor expo, khususnya di bidang musik akan melangsungkan kegiatannya pada tanggal 2 - 5 mei 2011. oleh karena itu, sebuah konsep serta…

Started by muhammad aldis indra

0 Apr 10, 2011

Using Identity Theft Protection to help raise donations to help kids read: an e-reader for all?

Identity Theft Effects Us All with over $50 Billion Redirected from our Economy.  We can easily help change this! ID theft has reached unbe…

Started by Jeff Thruber

0 Jan 29, 2011

graphic novels

Hi all, I am wondering if any of you out there in public or school libraryland offer non-fcition graphic novels. If so, where to you shelv…

Started by Tamra Hawley-House

12 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Diane

Video Promotion - Just for Fun

Hi everyone, Hope you'll enjoy the little bit of fun we are having with our patrons. Librarians vs. UFOs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k

Started by Marky

0 May 13, 2010

Newbie Dispatches: Podcasts from the ACRL Residency Interest Group

The ACRL Residency Interest Group has launched a new podcast series called the "Newbie Dispatches."  It is a set of podcasts on a variety o…

Started by Mary Katherine Barnes

0 Apr 15, 2010

Anyone a SJSU SLIS Grad or current student??

I haven't decided on what to specialize in, but I'm interested in either of these two: Web Design and Technology or Youth Librarianship. I…

Started by Tandy Kibbler

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Diana Butcher

Developing Countries

Through access to the list of members, I noted that the majority from the United States and few from other countries, Does this mean that t…

Started by heyam hayek

9 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Oscar Gaona

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service